1. Strings, especially the fifth and the third. Don’t ask me why.
2. Random messages from friends. Depends on the extent of randomness.
3. The taste of South Indian Filter coffee
4. A fully loaded wallet
5. Digging my feet deep into sand
6. Drinking tea out of a porcelain tea cup
7. Reading an engrossing book on a chilly night, cuddled up in an extremely cosy blanket.
8. Blue ink pens
9. Yellowed pages
10. The smell of old books
11. The hair-style transformation after I step out of a beauty parlour.
12. When my favourite song plays on the radio..
13. Unexpected holidays!
14. Staring into a dog’s eyes. The warmth and the friendliness radiating out of them.
15. The feeling after having had a good cry
16. The smell of Pear’s soap. It’s my favourite. 🙂
17. The early morning breeze
18. The stillness and quiet of the house when everybody else is asleep.
19. Mornings minus the frequent tantrums thrown by my sister.
20. Playing with Mum’s hair.
21. Blogging haha 🙂
22. Crayons and sketch pens
23. The smell of Dad’s cupboard
24. The shadows that my bedside lamp throws on the marble floor
25. Clean windows
26. The smell of chocolate
27. Red sweaters or pull-overs
28. Road trips!
29. The sudden crazy temptation to buy everything, on entering a mall.
30. Airports 🙂
31. Take off! Zwoooooosh!
32. Landing! Thuddd!
33. Watching B-grade movies in a flight out of sheer boredom. Ironically, they stay in your head!
34. The smell of burnt matchsticks
35. A good hair day
37. The satisfaction after resolving a misunderstanding
38.Passing by particular places and remembering the memories associated with them.
39. Family vacations!
40. Staying up till 3 in the morning, chatting with a close friend. 🙂
41. Stalking cute guys on facebook
42. Catching a cute guy staring at me
43. Saying hello to kaamvaali bais 🙂
44. When gulps of water relieve my parched tongue and throat
45. The perfect facebook profile picture
46. Bathroom singing
47. Strumming random tunes
48. The effect of inspirational books, movies, songs ,blogs etc
49. Resting my head on my Paati’s (grandmother) lap
50. The smell of Paati’s saaris
51. Ponds talcum powder
52. Getting excited to meet an old friend after ages!
53. When someone replies instantly to my SMSes
54. Storing memorable messages in my inbox and reading them when I feel low.
55. Wearing new clothes for the first time!
56. Salivating on seeing my favourite dish when I’m ravenous
57. When pimples recede from my face
58. Satisfaction on scoring well in my exams!
59. Being punctual on rare occasions
60. Raindrops on my face 🙂
The above list follows no sequence.
Shall be updated, time and again.