- Apply the crimson-est lipstick you own on your lips.
- The ultimate gloss to get the succulent-juicy-lips look
- Smear kajal/eyeliner/shadow above and below your eyes. It’s okay if you look like a racoon. (photo editing will take care of all the blemishes.)
- Don’t forget the mascara.
- Your flicks or bangs should cover one eye. Straightened.Yeah, in order to get the bandit-queen look.
- Hold your camera/phone in one hand. Face the mirror. Or face your Macbook’s lens. If you own a DSLR, half your task has been accomplished. For real.
- Pout your lips, raise your eyebrow(s) (optional) or narrow your eyes. Make sure you look your sexiest best.
- Take a picture.
- If not satisfied with the first attempt, try umpteen times until you get the desired look.
- Once you are satisfied, get to the crucial aspect of this process – Editing your picture.
- Adjust the highlights, shadow/contrast. You could increase the saturation to acquire the unreal, dreamy look. Or probably fiddle with focal gray-scale, HDR, etc. If you are a Photoshop expert, use your skills to the fullest.
- Edit, re-edit your picture until you are absolutely sure that it’s what you were aiming for.
- Finally, upload it on Facebook.
Assures a complete transformation from Plain Jane to Miss Sexybitch.
It is virtual.
Caution : May fetch you a bandwagon of admirers online, but they might change their minds on meeting you in real (unless your virtual and real avatar gel well together.)– An extract from “Fits of Boredom”